Products & Services
If you have an existing on-premise PBX and would like to add the additional enhanced features of a Hosted VoIP system, SIP trunks from PressONE is the ideal solution for your company.
What is SIP trunking? Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) trunking allows telephone calls to travel as digital Internet Protocol (IP) signals from end to end instead of using the conventional analog public phone system.
SIP trunks provide a converged voice and data connection which is more economical than traditional voice and data connections. It enables you to extend Voice over IP (VoIP) beyond your organization’s firewall without the need for an IP-PSTN gateway. In addition to VoIP calls, SIP trunks can also carry other enhanced features such as instant messages, conferencing, user information, (E911) emergency calls, and other real-time communications services.
PressONE offers two different SIP Trunk enhancement services depending on whether your company is replacing its existing POTs line or PRIs; Enhanced Business Anywhere and Enhanced Business Trunking.
Choose a trusted provider...choose PressONE
To learn more about how PressONE can help your business with its SIP Trunking needs, contact us at (718) 360-1234 or email email@example.com .
- Save money on long distance service
- Eliminate IP-PSTN gateways (or even your entire PBX)
- Eliminate a redundant network – With SIP trunks, your company will have a single IP-based network rather than redundant telephone and data networks
- Eliminate BRI and PRI subscription fees – No need to purchase lines in blocks of 24 or 32. With SIP trunks you can buy the bandwidth you need, in smaller increments, and at better prices.
- Functionality and flexibility – By eliminating legacy PRIs, SIP trunks can take just a few hours to provide strong connectivity, even in areas where more traditional services aren’t available.