Products & Services
Hosted Call Center
If your company provides small support-based call center support or if you are a full featured, high volume call center with complex systems, PressONE can save your company valuable time, money and resources through our Hosted Call Center solution. Our cloud-based solution is affordable, user-friendly and accessible from anywhere at anytime.
Hosted Call Center is quick to deploy and only requires a computer, phone and an Internet connection. Agents can operate as a virtual team from anywhere in the world without having to install additional hardware or software from their remote location. This means reducing overhead while increasing responses from customer service agents and representatives through email, SMS, chat or telephone.
- Delivered via the cloud as a turnkey solution
- Management and monitoring tools allows you to easily add functionality as business requirements change
- Broad range of features permit unique calling capabilities for different level team members
- Automatic software updates
- Multiple call center support, including at-home agents
- 24/7/365 monitoring and maintenance from our Network Operations Center (NOC)
When combined with PressONE’s call reporting feature, your company will have everything at its fingertips to manage a state-of-the-art call center.
Choose a trusted provider...choose PressONE
To learn more about how PressONE can help your business with its SIP Trunking needs, contact us at (718) 360-1234 or email email@example.com .
- No capital investment costs – Whether you have an outbound or inbound call center, you’ll save on capital expenditures while reducing your IT maintenance costs. Eliminate expensive on-premise technology and implementation staff.
- Scalable and flexible – Expand capacity when needed as business grows or scale back after peak holiday seasons.
- Low connection costs.
- Fast set-up with minimal technical requirements.
- Cost effective OpEx – Our pay-as-you-go model allows you to use just what you need on a monthly basis.
- Built-in disaster recovery to eliminate downtime.